Privacy & Cookies Policy
This policy (together with any ancillary documents referred to in it) sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed.
Please read the following carefully to understand how we will treat and regard your personal data.
- COLLATION OF INFORMATION
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website which includes requesting further services.
- If you contact us by letter or email, records of the correspondence may be kept
- We may ask you to complete surveys although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access and use.
- WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- Personal data that we collect from you via any contact forms on our site will either be sent security to our email addresses, or will be stored on our mail servers.
- USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We do not share or make use of your information.
If you are an existing client, we will only contact you by electronic means to check on your progress or send a feedback survey.
- DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We do not disclose your personal information to anyone.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from other websites, such as our social networks. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
- IP ADDRESSES AND COOKIES
- We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for statistical purposes. This is statistical data about our clients’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
- For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general Internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us:
- a) To estimate our audience size and usage pattern;
- b) To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests;
- c) To potentially recognise you when you return to our site.